MEET YOUR CASHFLOW NEEDSDealer Select Advance program
The Dealer Select Advance Program allows the dealer to turn loan originations into cash. The Dealer is in control of account selection and advance option. TDS will advance payment streams in intervals of 3, 6, 9, 12 or 15 months. TDS advances the dealer up to 88% of the total payments (principal and interest) dependent on payment stream interval selected.
- No aging required
- All accounts and terms considered
- Short term liquidity solution allows dealer to optimize cash flow while building equity in portfolio
- All dealer account selections considered
- Maintain long term ownership and control of customer for back end profit
- Dealer controls underwriting and deal structure
- Branded/salvage titles okay
- All payment frequencies considered, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- TDS will advance on LHPH receivables
- Funding in 3 – 5 business days in most cases
Following the Dealer Select Advance Program
Select another interval for more cash
- Sell remaining qualified accounts to TDS under our bulk purchase program
- Take the contract back from TDS and service yourself
Dealer Qualification Process
- Complete copy of articles or incorporation
- Dealer license
- Dealer finance license
- Properly executed RISC (retail sales installment contract)
- Signed executed bill of sale/buyers order
Dealer Selects accounts and provides copy of customer Retail Sales Installment Contract (RISC), Customer Credit Application, Customer Bill of Sale/Buyers Order, Payment History or Data Tape. A Data Tape is an Excel file exported from your DMS, containing the information needed for us to provide a free, no obligation quote on your account selections.
Due Diligence – Following the acceptance of Dealer Selections signed Letter of Intent to sell, the team at Texas Dealer Solutions works with you through our Due Diligence where we review original documents and complete a Verification Call for each account selection considered. The Verification Call will confirm: Customer Name, Vehicle (Year, Make, Model), and Payment Information.
Close, Fund and Transition – The third and final step in our Dealer Select Advance Program is Closing, Funding and Transitioning your transaction. This process, we will work with you to welcome your customers to our program. Our Customer Welcome Process includes a Goodbye Letter sent on your behalf; Welcome Call, informing the customer that we have purchased their account; and Welcome Packet, mailed to their home.
From Our Founder
Custom Control of Your Capital
The BHPH market is disjointed. It operates completely different than the franchise car sales market. Marketshare is very small for any one dealer. Even the top five BHPH dealers comprise no more than five percent of overall used car sales. There are...