increase profits and MITIGATE RiskBulk purchase program
The bulk purchase program is designed to allow BHPH dealers to more efficiently manage their cash flow, accelerate their profitability and mitigate the risk and cost associated with collections.
- All portfolio sizes considered
- New and aged accounts accepted
- All payment frequencies accepted, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly
- Accounts up to 42 months accepted
- All makes and models accepted
- Good customer contact information with good payment history
- Accelerate profitability
- Mitigate the risk and cost associated with collections
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Minimize and manage capital exposure associated with debt
- In case of default recapture and recycle asset
- GPS accepted
- 5 day funding in most cases
- TDS servicing and support
Dealer Qualification Process
- Completed dealer information profile
- Complete copy of articles of incorporation
- Active dealer license
- Finance license
- Insurance bond
- Valid drivers license
- Business card
- Properly executed RISC (retail sales installment contract)
Dealer provides DATA TAPE. Data Tape is an Excel file exported from your DMS, containing the information needed for us to provide a free, no obligation quote on your portfolio.
. Pricing and Due Diligence – Following the acceptance of our bid and signed Letter of Intent to sell, the team at Texas Dealer Solutions works with you through our Due Diligence where we review original documents and complete a Verification Call for each account considered for purchase. The Verification Call will confirm: Customer Name, Vehicle (Year, Make, Model), and Payment Information.
Close, Fund and Transition – The third and final step in our Bulk Purchase Program is Closing, Funding and Transitioning your transaction. This process, we will work with you to welcome your customers to our program. Our Customer Welcome Process includes a Goodbye Letter, sent on your behalf; Welcome Call, informing the customer that we have purchased their account; and Welcome Packet, mailed to their home.
From Our Founder
Custom Control of Your Capital
The BHPH market is disjointed. It operates completely different than the franchise car sales market. Marketshare is very small for any one dealer. Even the top five BHPH dealers comprise no more than five percent of overall used car sales. There are...